We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can't remember which site to use for booking eurostar

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
can't remember which site to use for booking eurostar

Sorry, I thought I book marked discussion on booking eurostar but can't find it now. I want to book Eurostar from London to Paris and I can't remember which site is the best for booking. Is it the Eurostar site, the TGV site, or europe rail site?

I am currently in Australia but will either pick up tickets in London or can have them posted (if its an option) to my Dad who lives in UK.

Thanks

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,462 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can't remember which site to use for booking eurostar

www.eurostar.com

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
986 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: can't remember which site to use for booking eurostar

Definitely Eurostar - www.eurostar.com

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: can't remember which site to use for booking eurostar

Thank you

Swanage, Dorset
Level Contributor
111 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: can't remember which site to use for booking eurostar

I have just booked tickets on Eurostar and have printed the tickets out at home. Very easy.

Charlottetown, PEI...
Level Contributor
532 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: can't remember which site to use for booking eurostar

I took the advice of the posters on this site who recommended booking Eurostar the earlier the better. I booked four one way tickets from London to Paris two weeks ago (120 days in advance) and the cost for four was 156 British pounds. I checked the rates today for the exact same time and date and the cost is 292 British pounds for four.

So thank you posters for the great advice.

6. Re: can't remember which site to use for booking eurostar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 01:18