We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Longchamp - Paris

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Longchamp - Paris

Anyone of you know where is the location for this? Any Metro / RER / Train can reach? Is there near any attraction places?

404 rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris Long champ

London & Paris
Level Contributor
3,046 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Longchamp - Paris

Longchamp is a shop (boutique) at the address you gave: 404 rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris. The postcode 75001 indicates that it's in the 1st Arrondissement (district) in the centre of Paris. The nearest Métro stations are Madeleine (lines 8, 12, 14) or Concorde (lines 1, 8, 12). It is near to the Madeleine church, Place de la Concorde, the Tuileries gardens. Put the address into Google maps and you'll see more.

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Longchamp - Paris

thanks for your replied.

Penang
Level Contributor
61 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Longchamp - Paris

We might be arriving in Paris next year during the Pentecost Monday. Do Longchamp stores open on that holiday? Thank you.

Marina del Rey...
Level Contributor
130 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Longchamp - Paris

I saw Longchamp at the Lafayette store and it was packed with people from all over the place, I'm wondering why you guys like their bags what make them special, sorry I never bought these so I was surprised how packed were their stores just like Channel and Louis Vuitton

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1,741 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Longchamp - Paris

We went in the store on Rue St. Honore a few weeks ago - It's between the Madeleine and Place Vendome. It's not a big store, but they have a whole lot more things than you can find in department stores in the US. It would be very doable as a detour when visiting the Tuileries, or the Madeleine

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,245 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Longchamp - Paris

"I saw Longchamp at the Lafayette store and it was packed with people from all over the place, I'm wondering why you guys like their bags what make them special"

80% of the women who work in offices in NYC are carrying the Longchamps tote - it's sort of ridiculous. I never want the bag everyone and their mother has, but I've had them for years thanks to a mother who lives on a French island. I have the large duffel, 2 different color daypacks (perfect for travel), and 3 of the Pliage, folding tote bag, in different colors.

It's a way to carry a "designer" bag for under $200. Under $100 if you buy them in Paris. I admit, Im sorry I didnt get the one with the Tour Eiffel when I was in Paris last October....

they also make nice leather bags

suitcaseready.com

Edited: 20 July 2011, 16:32
Singapore
Level Contributor
57 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Longchamp - Paris

strongly recommend to go to their flagship store at saint honore. if not the one in Printemps (two counters) compared to the one at galeries lafayette (ridiculous queue).

why is it so crowded? because it is almost 50% cheaper to buy in France than for example Asia.

Penang
Level Contributor
61 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Longchamp - Paris

Can anybody pls take a look and help me up on my question? Thank you.

Level Contributor
5,896 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Longchamp - Paris

It's a public holiday ;shops are closed.

Edited: 20 July 2011, 17:02
Marina del Rey...
Level Contributor
130 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Longchamp - Paris

evening, are these bags of good quality, the ones that you can put it as cross body, I checked the zipper and it did not look like it would stay put for a month, may be I'm wrong as I never bought these bags, I gotta check them again tomorrow.