We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atmospheric wine bar or bar near Ile St louis

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
289 posts
334 reviews
Save Topic
Atmospheric wine bar or bar near Ile St louis

Hello - too many posts on wine bars and I can't decipher amongst them for price, etc. We are 2 girls who will be staying on Île Saint-Louis, and we don't want clubs at night, but maybe wine bars (lounges??) that are low-key, great wines by the glass, and nice atmosphere and not ultra-expensive. And not touristy. any recommendations? Also this will be a tuesday and wednesday night of this week. I was thinking we'd do dinner first and then visit one but that doesn't have to be the case. Any suggestions? Sorry so last minute, I just realized that as much as I planned out the days, the Paris nightlife is hard for me to figure out.

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Paris
City Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Like a Local in Paris
Bike Tours, City Tours, Night Tours, Private Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours
Paris Bar Crawl
Bar, Club & Pub Tours
BAM Karaoke Box Richer
Bars & Clubs, Karaoke Bars
Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,982 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atmospheric wine bar or bar near Ile St louis

One of the five L'Ecluse wine bars is just across the river on the Left Bank at 15, quai des Grands Augustins

lecluse-restaurant-paris.com/restaurant-l-ec…

If you sit at tables to the right or left of the of the door by the windows, you can just make out Notre Dame. I would try it for a lunch one time, then maybe dinner if you like it. It's very pleasant in there.

Pjk

Edited: 07 March 2011, 17:34
2. Re: Atmospheric wine bar or bar near Ile St louis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 05:16