We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel opinion

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
hotel opinion

I am interested to visit paris in iether of the following self catering hotels. Does any one have any coments. I will be spending 4 days at diseny paris and another 2 days at central paris. The hotels are Adagio Val d'Europe or City Résidence. Can some one indicate me where to find prices of the RER from hotel to paris and disney

Thanks

los angeles
Level Contributor
8,995 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel opinion

You should post this question on the Disney forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g226865-i2224-Marn…

If you have questions about the Paris portion of your trip, come back to this forum.

Have a great trip!

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
21,538 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel opinion

From Val d´Europe to DLP - 1.65€

From Val d´Europe to Paris (includes transfer to any métro station) - 6€

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel opinion

Thank you for the suggestion

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel opinion

Thank you for your reply

Is there any web site to get prices for transport in paris when traveling with the RER ?

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,408 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel opinion

If you buy a Mobilis zone 1-5 ticket this will cover RER from Disneyland / Val D'Europe to Paris and return, and also buses and Metro all day in Paris.

6. Re: hotel opinion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 04:17