We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

self catering hotel/appartment near disney

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
self catering hotel/appartment near disney

I am interested to visit paris in iether of the following self catering hotels. Does any one have any coments. I will be spending 4 days at diseny paris and another 2 days at central paris. The hotels are Adagio Val d'Europe or City Résidence. Any information would be greatly appriciated

Thanks

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,003 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: self catering hotel/appartment near disney

Hi,

Adagio Aparthotel is in Val D'Europe, one stop from Disneyland on the train, or by free shuttle bus.

We have posters on the TA Marne La Vallee Disneyland forum who have stayed there, and it is Disney preferred accommodation, in the Disney brochure, so a good standard.

Is this the other self catering apartment hotel you are looking at? There is more than one City Residence. Reviews are a bit mixed.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g675054-d6092…

This is the link for the MLV / Disneyland Paris forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g226865-i2224-Ma…

Edited: 10 March 2011, 19:41
2. Re: self catering hotel/appartment near disney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 00:16