We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone booked an aparment through Sweetkey Team?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Has anyone booked an aparment through Sweetkey Team?

We are considering an apartment managed by Sweetkey Team for a family vacation in Paris for one week in the early summer. Most of the apartments are new listings and no one has reviewed them. Does anyone have any rental experience with this company?

Thank you!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone booked an aparment through Sweetkey Team?

Hi - did you hear anything back on any experience renting from Sweetkey...I'm looking at renting a place from them too.

Boston...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone booked an aparment through Sweetkey Team?

No, I have not. I have not seen any reviews posted for their listed properties either. Sorry, I have nothing to report. I will post again when I received a contract.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone booked an aparment through Sweetkey Team?

Update on SweetKey - I did book an apartment through them and they were great to work and the apartment itself was great. I'd recommend them in Paris.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
23,519 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone booked an aparment through Sweetkey Team?

which apartment? details of the experience?

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone booked an aparment through Sweetkey Team?

Just rented a great place in the 6th and have a few questions. Sweetkey is requesting final payment and security in cash (Euros). Did you have this experience? How did it work with the return of deposit and having to convert it back to $. Also - any info about the required insurance? Farmers will name them additional insured but will they accept?

Adelaide
Level Contributor
72 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone booked an aparment through Sweetkey Team?

Hi,

I am looking at booking an apartment in the 6th through Sweetkey. Did you end up booking through them and if so how was your experience?

Cheers,

Matt

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone booked an aparment through Sweetkey Team?

When I rented I gave them the deposit in US dollars...they just held onto it and then gave me the dollars back when we left. Not sure if they're always willing to do that but that's how we did it.

I didn't have to deal with any insurance at all...so can't help you there.

8. Re: Has anyone booked an aparment through Sweetkey Team?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 08:40