We are a couple in our late 40, spending 3 days in Paris at the end of June. We will be landing at CDG airport around 6:00AM on a Saturday.
Planning on taking the RER line B to Gare du Nord. We are landing in Terminal C, any suggestion on how to get to the RER from there?
Jet lagged, but will try to stay awake as long as possible and just get to bed early that night.
- Check in hotel near gare du nord(already booked)
- Metro to visit Notre Dame
- Boat ride on the Seine was thinking of vedettesdupontneuf not too far of a walk from Notre Dame.
- May keep walking around the Louvre if we are not too tired.
- Organized tour to Versaille in the morning any recommendation?
- relaxe in the afternoon possible metro to Sacre Coeur in the afternoon.
- Illumination tour and possibly cruise in the evening. Any recommendation?
Third and final day :(
- Louvre for a good part of the day. Can we buy tickets ahead of time elsewere (ex:metro or gare du nord?)
- Possibly Eiffel tower we don't feel the need to line up and go up (done that before).
- In the evening a walk near the Seine on the left bank starting near Notre Dame and possibly all the way to the Eiffel tower!
Any suggestions to make this trip even more magical?
Thanks again everyone for the superb planning tips!