We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Place to Buy Paris Museum Pass Near Notre Dame

Cedar Grove, New...
Level Contributor
85 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Best Place to Buy Paris Museum Pass Near Notre Dame

Hi all. Will be heading to Paris for first time on Saturday. We are going to do the museum pass and I was looking for advice where to purchase it.

The first site we are going to visit is Notre Dame. I assume the line to buy the pass there would be long. Any other attractions nearby which would make sense to buy it at or should I suck it up and wait?

I am staying at the Lenox Montaparnasse at 15 rue Delambre if there is a location near there. I did a quick search but see any sites near there.

Clayton, North...
Level Contributor
222 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Place to Buy Paris Museum Pass Near Notre Dame

If you are flying into CDG, you can buy it at the airport. Terminal C, at the information desk. You can also buy your train tickets there if you are taking the RER in. :)

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
228 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Place to Buy Paris Museum Pass Near Notre Dame

Concergerie would be good, or even the Crypte archéologique du Parvis Notre-Dame in front of the cathedral would be good bets as neither have as much traffic as other places.

Minneapolis MN
Level Contributor
96 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Place to Buy Paris Museum Pass Near Notre Dame

We got ours at St Chappelle.

We had to stand in line anyway to get in (no fast pass line)

pacific northwest
Level Contributor
628 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Place to Buy Paris Museum Pass Near Notre Dame

If we don't buy ours at CDG, I was thinking we'd buy ours here, may be convenient for you also.

Musee National Eugene Delacroix

6, rue de Furstenberg, Paris 6e.

+33 (0) 1 44 41 86 50

Saint-Germain-des-Prés.

9:30am-5pm. Last entry at 4:30pm. Closed on Tuesdays

Métro : Saint-Germain-des-Prés (ligne 4), Mabillon (ligne 10)

Bus : 39, 63, 70, 86, 95, 96

Virginia
Level Contributor
2,033 posts
491 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Place to Buy Paris Museum Pass Near Notre Dame

Points of Sale on a map you can use:

…parismuseumpass.com/rub-museums-monuments-i…

This one is just a point of sale by Notre Dame:

SOUVENIRS ET SERVICES

5, boulevard du Palais

Paris 4e

Located near the Conciergerie, the Sainte-Chapelle, the Archeological Crypt and the Towers of Notre-Dame de Paris.

09 61 27 53 02

Hours : Monday through Friday from 7.30 pm to 7 pm.

On Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 7 pm.

Edited: 18 May 2011, 18:55
San Diego
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Place to Buy Paris Museum Pass Near Notre Dame

I'm still trying after several visits to see the Musee National Eugene Delacroix. Every time I go by they are closed for an extended lunch or some other reason!

Picking up the museum passes at CDG makes the most sense to me - you know they are open and will have the passes in stock and you are there anyway.

7. Re: Best Place to Buy Paris Museum Pass Near Notre Dame

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2012, 08:18