We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Around Beauvais Countryside B&B ?

Greeley, Colorado
1 post
Save Topic
Around Beauvais Countryside B&B ?

I am having trouble finding a last minute B&B near Beauvais (which we are flying in and out of). I am planning a trip for a group of 3 for the end of June. We would like to do a farm/B&B/laid back stay in an interesting area without a lot of expense. Any suggestions on where to stay or places to travel to would be appreciated. We would like to find accommodations under 80 euros/night.

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
490 reviews
from US$73.20*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,167 reviews
from US$109.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
585 reviews
from US$51.80*
Special Offer
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
464 reviews
from US$301.60*
US$335.10
Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,421 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Around Beauvais Countryside B&B ?

Have a look at booking.com you might pick up a cheap hotel.

Scotland
Level Contributor
919 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Around Beauvais Countryside B&B ?

This looks nice

http://www.villabuissiere.fr/?page=accueil

MD
Level Contributor
750 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Around Beauvais Countryside B&B ?

Have you tried the gites-de-france.com website? I found 14 (I think) B&Bs within 15 km of Beauvais ranging from 40 to 145 euros, double occupancy. You can usually link from GitesdeFrance to the owner's website for better pictures and more info. You can check availability online too.

4. Re: Around Beauvais Countryside B&B ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 03:15