I know Paris has ALOT to offer but all I know is - I want to see the Eiffel Tower, go to the Lourve, look at the magnificant Parisian buildings and finally, eat a croissant!!!
After all the day dreaming and imaging my little adventure in Paris (along with the French music playing like a soundtrack in my mind), I am left with a bunch of questions!
If anyone can, please tell me what is the most basic information a person needs on their first trip to Paris?
* Where is a very good location to stay?
* Is it safe?
* What is the "latin quarter"?
* Are sightseeing areas & monuments close together or will I have to travel alot?
* How many days do you think I will need in Paris?
* How can I cut costs without missing out?
I really look forward to hearing from you & any other helpful information you may have. Thanks heaps in advance!!