We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Low temps and rain until the end of July

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Low temps and rain until the end of July

The evening news just confirmed it, and this doesn't concern just Paris but most of France (the weather is excellent in Corsica).

We got up to 19° in Paris today.

No predictions for August yet.

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
489 reviews
from US$73.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,167 reviews
from US$109.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
584 reviews
from US$51.80*
Special Offer
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
464 reviews
from US$302.10*
US$335.60
waterlooville uk
Level Contributor
1,890 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Low temps and rain until the end of July

It's the same here on the south coast of England. I think we'll be lucky to hit 16C (61F) tomorrow. Maybe it's payback time for glorious weather in April & May.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,404 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Low temps and rain until the end of July

And we are in the sweltering heat and humidity since Friday and all this week here in Minneapolis. Heat index (combo of temp and humidity) of about 110F today. Temps in the high 90's all week.

Edited: 18 July 2011, 19:20
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,961 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Low temps and rain until the end of July

I agree, kebabs -- hard to believe I lost my vegetable garden to the heat and drought, and now it's chilly and soggy!

Oh well....I'm still in France.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,419 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Low temps and rain until the end of July

kerouac2 it is freezing over here in Dublin cold winds raining cats and dogs every few hours a stroll down the Seine on Friday morning will do me just fine and 19 a summers day at last and I get to watch the race on Sunday.

Belfast
Level Contributor
508 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Low temps and rain until the end of July

Same in Belfast. Has only just stopped raining after 2 days. Was really looking forward to a bit more heat but watching the Tour in 19-20 degrees will feel like summer. Just hope there's not too much rain.

Bedoin, France
Level Contributor
4,908 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Low temps and rain until the end of July

Water temp in pool went from 29 degrees to 19 in 3 days ! So, cool down here in Provence too. We even got a touch of rain !!! Boy did we need it.

ireland
Level Contributor
976 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Low temps and rain until the end of July

14 degrees here in the west of Ireland, and feeling colder with the wind and rain, 19 would be blissful.

Loire Valley
Level Contributor
6,995 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Low temps and rain until the end of July

It's been cool here, but we had a bit of sunshine too. The garden isn't looking too bad, actually.

Fullerton...
Level Contributor
1,114 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Low temps and rain until the end of July

Ahhh, you lucky folks in France! I would gladly give up my 84 degrees here in So. California to be bundled up with you, strolling along the streets of Paris again. Hoping to be back in May, 2012 but until then, depending on you to keep connected.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Low temps and rain until the end of July

We're here now and was initially unhappy about the forecast. But after a couple days we realized it's actually pretty nice weather to be walking around the city. Showers last 5 minutes and it's much better than dragging around in heat and humidity. And Paris is so beautiful it hardly matters...