We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Groupon Deals - Be aware!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
26 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Groupon Deals - Be aware!

Hi, I have been reviewing the groupon.fr deals to find some savings for our trip to Paris next week. Yesterdays deal was a Siene cruise w/ dinner and champagne:

This shows 89 euro pp. The groupon deal was 70 pp but they said it was a savings of approx. 55% making it seem like a great deal.

Has anyone else had some experiences with groupon.fr? I've bought a few dining coupons and I'm hoping I don't regret it. I'd love tto hear positive or negative feedback!

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
504 Reviews
from US$72.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,185 Reviews
from US$108.80*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower...
790 Reviews
from US$123.80*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
630 Reviews
from US$73.80*
Falls Church...
Level Contributor
564 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Groupon Deals - Be aware!

I've only used one, which was for a movie ticket, and it was worth it. I think, like any Groupon deals, you have to take a look at it first to see what's what. They're not always great here in the States either. In France, i

t looks as if some of the meal ones could be interesting and decent value.

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
585 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Groupon Deals - Be aware!

We used one for a dinner for two in Paris a few weeks ago at L'Adresse and it was great. We got a bottle of wine, 2 glasses of Champagne, 2 appetizers, 2 main dishes, and 2 desserts for 69 euros. I think it was suppose to be about 110 euros. We had a great dinner and really enjoyed ourselves.

3. Re: Groupon Deals - Be aware!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 05:16