We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Hotels

SAN ANTONIO
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Paris Hotels

We will be traveling in March 2012 to Paris. It will be our first trip to Paris. Two other couples will be joining us. Usually at the end of a long day we like to gather together and talk about our experiences. I'm in charge of finding the hotel. I know the rooms are usually small but we are looking for a medium to large room, otherwise a great hotel in a great location. I'm finding it's never to late to start looking for a hotel. Any suggestions will help.

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
75 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris Hotels

Actually, depending on your stay length you would do better to consider an apartment. You can get a large one for all of you for a better price than 3 hotel rooms, plus you will have washing facilities. There are many reputable agencies like parisattitude etc. I have personally had a good experience with parisaddress.com - no separate agency or cleaning fees and you can rent for as little as a week. Good luck and I hope you have a great trip!

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris Hotels

We usually book Best Western. If you want large rooms you will pay a hefty price. Give the board an idea how much you want to spend per night and then you will get more direct answers.

SAN ANTONIO
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris Hotels

Thank you for your quick response, We are staying 10 days our budget for a apartment would probably be around $6000.00 to $8000.oo US dollars for the stay in a apartment also any ideas in which district to stay in. Thanks

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
60 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris Hotels

We stayed at Best Western near Eiffel Tower. It was a good stay.

Walking distance to some of the major attractions. Neat hotel.

Lot of great cafes near by. Safe till late at night

…blogspot.com/2006/05/paris-france.html

5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Paris Hotels

You can find a good hotel in booking.com. You will find all type of choices there.

If you have the money go to the hotel meurice or the westin paris. They are located in front of Jardin des Tuileries and by that time I think the fair that is in front of that hotels will be removed.

Tours
Level Contributor
25 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paris Hotels

Yes, also ask for Twin beds and often you'll get double beds so room a little large Best Western are ok. I also like Hote Littre it is a little old but rooms are very big for Paris and some with balconies see good rates at myweekin.com.au. You could also try parispartments we got one for less than180 euros a night for 2 bedroom and it was very comfortable and modern

ireland
Level Contributor
976 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paris Hotels

Paris vacation apartments have a huge 3 bed apartment right behind the d'Orsey museum. It's got 3 proper king beds, and 3 bathrooms, so no one feel's short changed by having to sleep on twins pushed together.

You would never get this much space in any hotel.

Smithtown, New York
Level Contributor
7 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Paris Hotels

We just returned from a trip and stayed at the Pullman Paris Eiffel Tower. The location is great for sightseeing as it is a block from the Eiffel Tower, as well as from stops for all the different modes of transportation (metro, batobus and Cars Rouges). We had a view of the Eiffel Tower from our balcony. The hotel has good sized, very clean rooms. I also can't remember a more comfortable bed in a hotel. I can't quote a definite price as we booked it as a package through Hotwire, but I would happily stay there again.

Toronto
Level Contributor
19 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Paris Hotels

For your budget you will be able to rent a very spacious apartment. We always used to stay in hotels in Paris, but renting is way more convenient. We are currently staying on Ile de la Cite at an apartment booked through Guest Apartment Services.

Check-out this apartment:

guestapartment.com/properties/…amaranth.html

Best,

AK

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Paris Hotels

A friend whose opinion I trust just suggested a newly opened design hotel in the Marais. While I haven’t stayed at the place myself the location is great, very central, convenient for first-time visitors, and the rooms look pretty nice too on the photos.

http://hoteldeneuveparis.com/rooms.html

You cannot go wrong if you stay close to Ile de la Cité, either side of the Seine, in the Marais or in the Latin Quarter and St-Germain area.