We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keen to contact owner of studio in Paris

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Keen to contact owner of studio in Paris

The owner's name is Alexandra Li. I have had confirmation that my email request has been ff'd, but if there is a number on which I could phone her directly, that would be very helpful.

The address of the studio is Rue de Grenelle, Paris.

Thank you

Janet White

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,559 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Keen to contact owner of studio in Paris

Hi Janet;

If the phone number isn't included on the listing, there is nothing more that any of us on this forum can do to assist you further.

Best Regards

Winnipeg, Canada
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
7,308 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Keen to contact owner of studio in Paris

Hi Janet,

It looks like this property is listed on several sites. On this one there is a phone number given at the bottom of the contact us area.

vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/19913.h…

owner Alexandra Li

phone (33)685944799

Welcome to TripAdvisor. For future reference, you can get alot of information for your trip in the Paris Forum

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g187147-i14-Paris_I…

This Support Forum is actually for general questions about using Tripadvisor.

raquel

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
1,824 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Keen to contact owner of studio in Paris

Moved to Paris forum.

4. Re: Keen to contact owner of studio in Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 02:16