We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Attitude

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Paris Attitude

My family has used parisattitude.com twice. Once for an apartment for a year and then again this past summer for a month. We have had great experiences both times. The apartments are accurately described and we have received our deposit in full, in cash on our last day both times. The apartment managers and/or landlords have been extremely professional and helpful. We have never had a problem with any part of the experience and we plan on using them again next summer.

Bedoin, France
Level Contributor
4,908 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris Attitude

Are you and "jeannette777" related?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
4,079 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris Attitude

Mctaguesb, if you don't mind my asking, what made you decide to join Trip Advisor today to post your review of Paris Attitude?

Montreal
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris Attitude

Well, Mctaguesb, if you have been lurking on TA before you know you are going to get "carded," i.e., asked to prove you are not a troll/business shill -- if not, welcome to the internet , guilty until proven innocent.

Have a great day, no matter who you may be.

los angeles
Level Contributor
8,966 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris Attitude

Good for you!

For those researching rentals with Paris Attitude, please use the search box and simply enter Paris Attitude. You will find mixed reviews, and this is not to suggest you shuldn't use the agency, but just to remind everyone to be cautious. Here is one example:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k33741…

los angeles
Level Contributor
8,966 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paris Attitude

One more thread--very recent (as TA has been bombarded lately by Paris Attitude reviews!):

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k47782…

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
3,416 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paris Attitude

If ANYTHING would put me off using this agency it is these two similar threads from people who appear to have joined Tripadvisor just to sing the praises of an advertising agency, who's prices are high on my experience.

I cannon understand how this poster has sent a YEAR and then a MONTH in Paris and the only thing they have to share with us is how good this agency is.

Have you any recommendations for restaurants, places you visited, insider knowledge of the metro system, areas you visited etc etc any wonderful experiences you had??

If you are genuine I apologise. But you have done this agency no favours by this post which lacks any credibility.

Denise

Love from England.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
835 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paris Attitude

Ok, I've never rented an apt. in Paris, but now, Paris Attitude is definitely on my OFF-list!

Bedoin, France
Level Contributor
4,908 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Paris Attitude

I posted on the other PA thread. Had a quick look at their T&C's. Insane !

Run, don't walk.

Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Paris Attitude

Because I'm already planning a month in Paris for the summer of 2012 and when I went online to go back to paris attitude's website, I noticed people posting comments regarding paris attitude and I just had to add my experience. We've had nothing but a great experience both times. I know other expats who live in Paris who recommend this site to their friends coming to stay in Paris.

Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Paris Attitude

Wow, so many angry people out there.

We lived on rue Bonaparte for 11 months while our two children attended the EABJM (Ecole Active Binlingue Jeanine Manuel) school in the 15th arrondissement. I can now speak French as well as my children. The closest Metro was the line 4 (St. Germain des Pres), but we prefer the line 10 (Mabillon) because it is cleaner and less crowded. We have made many Parisian friends and that is why we rented again for a month in the same neighborhood (the 6th). If you don't believe my experience is real, just check out my blog called parismctagues.livejournal.com where I documented our entire year and our month in Paris. I love Paris and I will continue to visit and stay in our favorite arrondissement (the 6th).

Restaurants we like in the 6th:

Bistro Mazarin, La Pallette, La Charrette and of course Café de Flor for chocolat chaud.

I've been to a few concerts at L'Eglise Madeleine in the 8th arrondissement which I highly recommend. Also, there are concerts at St. Chapelle as well as L'Eglise St. Germain (which we lived very near both times in Paris).

The best ice cream, in my opinion is Amorino even though people swear by Paris' own Berthillon (which is also good).

If you LOVE oysters, like my husband, you need to visit Paris October through April.

Also, the Musee D'Orsay is one of my faves and close to our neighborhood. I would go on Thursday nights when it was open late to avoid the lines and crowds. Also there is a couple of great cafés on the way back to the 6th on rue de L'Universite.

I love the Marais (3rd arr.) and of course Montmatre, but the 6th is my favorite.

I also took French lesson and an art class through WICE in Paris which I recommend to anyone who is staying for at least 6 months. Anyway, hope this helps.