We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Topic
Weather

The weather forecast for the next week looks amazing in Paris, hope it is true!!

Warm enough for summer dresses??

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
481 reviews
from US$72.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,158 reviews
from US$108.20*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
573 reviews
from US$51.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
460 reviews
from US$331.50*
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
89,180 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Who knows? No weather forecast for Paris is likely to be accurate more than about a day ahead.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

They're saying "hot and sunny" all this week and at least part of next week. Better than July and August then.

Right now it is 23° in Paris and supposed to get up to 26°.

Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Thank you, it is looking good:)

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,958 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

the mornings and evenings are quite cool, however -- bring a jacket or sweater to throw over those dresses.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

It's cool in the morning in Sunshineburb and in other burbs, but it is not cool in the morning in Paris! Our pavement stays warm. ;-)

I leave home about 7:45 a.m. and this morning I just wore a short sleeved shirt because I was already too hot in long sleeves yesterday and today is going to be hotter.

Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather

Sounds great Kerouac.

After the non existent summer here in England it is nice (and unexpected) to have some sunshine to look forward to:)

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
5,853 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather

In a temperate climate like Paris, no weather forecast is trustworthy for more than about 24 hours in advance.

Currently there is a heat wave in progress in Paris, with highs of up to 28° C officially (82° F), with about 50% humidity. The actual temperatures on the street are likely to be in the low 90s (F) in the afternoons.

Paris is a city that is mostly without air conditioning, so unless you enjoy hot, humid weather, this will not be a pleasant week (if the forecast turns out to be correct, which is not guaranteed). As recently as 10-15 years ago, Paris had a significantly cooler climate, but these days heat waves are increasingly frequent, and average temperatures have climbed substantially. Unfortunately the city's infrastructure is poorly adapted to the extreme temperatures during the heat waves.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather

The Azores high pressure system is remaining in a stable position much farther north than is usually is at this time of year, and that's why temperatures are about 8° above normal all over France.

This is to compensate us for the coldest July in more than 20 years.

Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather

Just arrived yesterday and was expecting 70's but it is 80's and humid. Glad I brought lightweight clothes. Will have use for jacket I brought.

Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather

Just arrived yesterday and was expecting 70's but it is 80's and humid. Glad I brought lightweight clothes. Will have use for jacket I brought.