We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1000 et 1 Paris Agency

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Larnaka City, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaka District, Larnaka City
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
1000 et 1 Paris Agency

In an effort to find an apartment for our 2012 trip in Paris, and searching through the parisinfo webpage I have found a few properties that match our needs, through an agency called "1000 et 1 Paris".

I have then tried on TA to get some reviews on the agency, but I do not seem able to find any!! Since they seem to offer lots of apartments it looks weird not to be able to find any comments on this forum and I am worried if this is a legitimate agency! Does anyone ever heard or, even better, rented through them?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
4,079 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1000 et 1 Paris Agency

I have not heard of them, and if no one here has either, I think that would be enough to make me want to move on to another agency that people are familiar with.

They might be perfectly legitimate, they might be a scam. I personally wouldn't be willing to take that risk, given that there are so many decent, reputable agencies out there.

Here are some that come recommended here:

www.parisvacationapartments.com

www.vacationinparis.com

www.parisbestlodge.com

www.centreparis.com (budget)

Edited: 06 October 2011, 21:26
Toulouse, France
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: 1000 et 1 Paris Agency

Hello, if you talk about 1000et1paris.com, I have rented the apartment of the Rue du Montparnasse in September and it went well. The apaprtement was like the pictures on the site are no surprises. I also did not find any notice except on their sites. But they are on the tourist office in Paris and I understand why. you can book without hesitation

3. Re: 1000 et 1 Paris Agency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2013, 10:16