We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pierre vacances reservation e-mail?

Larnaka City, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaka District, Larnaka City
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Pierre vacances reservation e-mail?

Does anyone know the e-mail for individual reservations at Pierre Vacances resorts/ hotels, please?

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pierre vacances reservation e-mail?

It's not on their website?

http://www.pv-holidays.com/gb-en

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
22,031 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pierre vacances reservation e-mail?

Wow ,, they seem expensive.

Larnaka City, Cyprus
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pierre vacances reservation e-mail?

Thank you for replying, but I do not seem to be able to find anything for INDIVIDUAL reservations on their website, that's why I have posted this question.

Indeed I find them also expensive. If you are aware of any other child-friendly resort, in the area of Normandy, Picardy, Loire, Champagne, please let me know.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pierre vacances reservation e-mail?

Are you considering Center Parcs?

Larnaka City, Cyprus
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pierre vacances reservation e-mail?

Center Parcs was our first though, but these are even more expensive. The cheapest I could find there is EUR 580 for a weekend, (for a family of 4, summer season). This is way off my budget, unfortunately.

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
26,801 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pierre vacances reservation e-mail?

Would you consider camping? There are some excellent campsites in the region and they would be cheaper.

However, even in a mobile home, on a campsite, you won't get much change out of €580 for a weekend in the summer season.

Edited: 27 October 2011, 08:56
7. Re: Pierre vacances reservation e-mail?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 18 November 2015, 17:42
Bucks, UK
Level Contributor
4,565 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pierre vacances reservation e-mail?

Not sure what an "individual" reservation is but I suggest that you try phoning them, they have English-speaking staff and we have found them helpful in the past.

As to prices, the more facilities (pool, kids club etc) the more you pay, I would say P et V charge about the same or a bit less than their competitors - Club Med, Mark Warner etc. They also have a cheaper brand called Maeva

http://www.maeva.com/fr-fr

As to Center Parcs, I would expect them to be more expensive, simply because the build and maintenance costs of those huge indoor pool complexes have to be met somehow, not to mention the cost of employing so many staff.

As other have mentioned, caravan parks will be a bit cheaper, but France is not a cheap place to visit these days.

9. Re: Pierre vacances reservation e-mail?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 12:17