We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris t-Ticket

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
65 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Paris t-Ticket

I am confused.. I read somewhere that the ticket is valid for 90 minutes. Is the t ticket valid for one single use only or is it valid for metro-RER transfers/ bus -tram transfers? Thanks.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
88,246 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris t-Ticket

You can transfer between metro and RER lines as needed, and you can transfer between bus routes; but you cannot transfer from metro/RER to bus or bus to metro.

The tram routes are all outside zone 1, so I don't think you can use the t+ tickets on them.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
980 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris t-Ticket

ticket+ can be used on trams. 90 minutes is for connections between bus or bus and tram.

Detailed and clear infos on this official page: http://www.ratp.fr/en/ratp/c_21895/ticket-t/

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
88,246 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris t-Ticket

Thank you for that useful link.

Paris 4th Arr
Level Contributor
7,257 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris t-Ticket

«The tram routes are all outside zone 1»

Except for the T3 tram, a very useful route which is inside zone-1

Tram and bus are considered one system so transfers are OK between them.

5. Re: Paris t-Ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2012, 10:16