We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Sale on R/T NY to Paris on Aer Lingus $556

Bellport, New York
Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Great Sale on R/T NY to Paris on Aer Lingus $556

I am sooo tempted to book it but I would have to go alone since I would have to travel by Feb 29th. I have never been there but it has been my dream to go. :)

Any advice?

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
481 reviews
from US$72.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,158 reviews
from US$108.20*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
573 reviews
from US$51.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
460 reviews
from US$331.50*
Mill Valley...
Level Contributor
3,961 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Sale on R/T NY to Paris on Aer Lingus $556

Is your only reservation about it going there alone? Many of us prefer going solo since you can do what you want when you want at all times. And, you can change your mind in an instant without considering anyone else. It's a great city to visit alone. That is a really great price. I'd grab it!

Destination Expert
for Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
3,640 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Sale on R/T NY to Paris on Aer Lingus $556

NIKE - Just do it!!!

What a fabulous price. Trust me, your friends will be so jealous... Once you tell them about your plans, some of them may even find a way to join you.

Bon voyage!

California
Level Contributor
717 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Sale on R/T NY to Paris on Aer Lingus $556

Paris is a fun and easy place to visit solo. I've done it and would love to do it again.

A couple years ago, I came across a great air fare to Paris. I spent a week driving outside of Paris and a week in Paris. It was wonderful!

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,261 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great Sale on R/T NY to Paris on Aer Lingus $556

I would recommend giving this a lot of thought. Paris can be cold and dreary in February...

Personally, I wouldn't rush just for an appealing fare this minute. Once you go, you've been, and Paris really is better in the nicer weather when the flowers are in bloom all over and temps are more pleasant for enjoying outdoor cafes, open air boat/bus rides.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
355 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Great Sale on R/T NY to Paris on Aer Lingus $556

Do it. We saved a fortune last June by flying Aer Lingus to Paris from JFK and it was well worth it. I happen to like Aer Lingus--the service is wonderful and for the price--it is impossible to beat.

I realize that many people don't like the weather in Paris during February-but I've been in Dec, Jan, and Feb and it is actually a lot milder than it is here in the Northeast. If you can handle the dampness and the gray days of the Northeast, you will have no problem. You can see all the great places and museums and eat at great restaurants--only the weather is different than in the spring/summer! Don't worry about traveling solo either...sometimes you can be your own best travel partner!

Well, good luck--if you really don't want to take the chance and go now--AL has really good deals in June.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,331 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Great Sale on R/T NY to Paris on Aer Lingus $556

I wish Aer Lingus would do the same for Dublin then I could go to the States so I would say go young girl Paris awaits you.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
516 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Great Sale on R/T NY to Paris on Aer Lingus $556

I presume your Aer Lingus NY to Paris flight is via Dublin. Since Dubliners can pay anything up to €175 or more for a flight to Paris on Aer Lingus then that sounds like good value.

8. Re: Great Sale on R/T NY to Paris on Aer Lingus $556

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2012, 10:19