We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fares from Chicago to Paris have dropped slightly

sushideluxe
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
fares from Chicago to Paris have dropped slightly

I've noticed that a few people on the boards are looking for fares from Chicago to Paris in June, so I thought I'd mention that the prices dropped a few hundred dollars today.

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
548 Reviews
from US$72.50*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
658 Reviews
from US$73.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,213 Reviews
from US$121.30*
Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum...
821 Reviews
from US$123.80*
Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
7,332 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fares from Chicago to Paris have dropped slightly

AirFrance/KLM has announced a sale of world-wide tickets at reduced rates from Jan 11th to Feb 1st.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fares from Chicago to Paris have dropped slightly

Are you watching the drop in euros? Several of us are thinking of buying here if the price keeps going down. We have a 20.00 fee so split three ways is good. The online sites said it is going to steadily drop so am watching close for May. It is a gamble but anything below 1.25 sounds great to me. I have been when it was over 1.50 so hoping. We bought our tickets right before Christmas. The reason being that the seats on some flights were already blocked and we had one flight we really wanted because it arrived home much earlier than others. I must say it was the most expensive European flight I have paid for in years but found a ticket from 2000 to Dublin and paid more then! Strange but true.

Mentioned in this post
Dublin
Dublin
County Dublin, Ireland
3. Re: fares from Chicago to Paris have dropped slightly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2013, 10:22