We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Will I see snow?

singapore
Level Contributor
295 posts
Save Topic
Will I see snow?

I will be travelling to Rome, Florence, Venice, Paris n London on 9-20 Feb. Will I see snow?

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
342 reviews
from US$60.60*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,253 reviews
from US$105.45*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
533 reviews
from US$43.63*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower...
664 reviews
from US$107.87*
Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Will I see snow?

It snowed at least half a dozen times in Paris in December 2010 -- and the Canal Saint Martin froze over. Nothing in all of 2011.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,856 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Will I see snow?

Yes -- and once January rolled around, it warmed up surprisingly quickly -- I had my garden in the ground a full month before the Saints de Glace (mid-May) -- although I lost it all to the drought the early part of the summer :/

England, United...
Level Contributor
3,711 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Will I see snow?

poohson, if you encounter snow in Paris it will look like a fairytale. See for example these beautiful pictures of the snow in Paris in December 2010:

slideshare.net/kelrencontre/paris-sous-la-ne…

singapore
Level Contributor
295 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Will I see snow?

Thks all for the input n photos. Looking forward to the trip.

15. Re: Will I see snow?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2013, 10:32