We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
383 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant

Hi there

Earlier today I made an internet booking for 58 restaurant in April, 9 pm.

I haven't received email confirmation.

I went back on the website and clicked 'my account' but it asked for a password - which I don't have?

I've tried ringing but it keeps ringing out and I can't find any email address to contact them?

Feel a bit worried - any idea

Thanks

Thank you 

Berkshire
Level Contributor
164 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant

Have you checked your spam filter in case the email has gone in there? Did you make any payment on line? If not, then perhaps try booking again?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
383 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant

Thank you - will get my hubby to have a look at spam filter.

We did enter our card details.

Thanks for helping :)

Houston
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant

Call your credit card company and ask if the transaction was completed. Computers do "hic-up".

I dined there in October; made on-line reservations and I think the response was immediate. But do check to see if the reply ended in your spam box.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
383 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant

Thanks for that - I have just rung my bank and my transaction to Eiffel tower restaurant 58 has been approved - but no money has gone out yet.

My bank says Eiffel tower people can deduct it at 'their will'.

However I still have no confirmation email. The number continually rings out and I found a random customer service email - but have had no response - probably not the right one!

In desparation I just rang Jules Verne Restaurant and hey presto they immediately answered - the gentleman said he couldn't help but would put me through to Restaurant 58 - he did - it rang a few times then went dead. I rang jules Verne restaurant again - asked them what could I do to obtain email confirmation. He gave me two numbers

- both wrong?! Lady in uk answered?!

Any suggestions would be welcome - anyone had a similar problem.

Thanks 

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
383 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant

Good news! The customer service people have responded and although they havent given exact details - they have confirmed acknowledgement of my booking!!

Phew!!

If I don't hear anything I'll take ID with me on the night.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
383 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant

Good news! The customer service people have responded and although they havent given exact details - they have confirmed acknowledgement of my booking!!

Phew!!

If I don't hear anything I'll take ID with me on the night.

7. Re: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 21:42
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
383 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant

Hi it's - 'serviceclients@toureiffel.fr'.

But don't worry - my confirmation email came back over a week later.

Also - on the night my son was Ill and couldn't go. They had already taken our money and I assumed we'd lost it. However they said we could use the money spent on his meal on drinks - which worked out well.

We had a wonderful time - the atmosphere and food were lovely - we arrived half an hour before and went straight up. The lift took us to the second floor for 8.45 - we looked at the view and made our way down to the first floor for 9 pm.

You'll have a great time it was the highlight of our trip!

They send us another confirmation email the week before also. 

9. Re: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 21:42
10. Re: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 03 June 2013, 10:28