We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

homeparisien ,USAparis, Imarketeres.net HomeInTown

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
9 posts
Save Topic
homeparisien ,USAparis, Imarketeres.net HomeInTown

These are all the same companies run by the same people who are running their adds on Homeaway and VRBO. They are using the following phone numbers. 305 514-0626 or

44 203 3188583 in London.

KEEP AWAY FROM THIS ORGANIZATIONS

Value your money and do not do business with these organizations. You will be very sorry.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25,108 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: homeparisien ,USAparis, Imarketeres.net HomeInTown

Why?

Bedoin, France
Level Contributor
4,908 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: homeparisien ,USAparis, Imarketeres.net HomeInTown

Lynn - there are several threads on the forum complaining about USA Paris. Most involve people not getting their security deposits back. Some stated they had filed a complaint in the U.S. with the Attorney General's office (in Florida I believe).

I presume harmik is one of those.

Edited: 19 February 2012, 13:12
NJ
Level Contributor
3 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: homeparisien ,USAparis, Imarketeres.net HomeInTown

We used USAPARIS for an apartment rental and had a flawless experience. There were two keys, the transport from the airport was a van and the driver was lovely. The apartment was authentic and charming. When the washer/dryer combo didnt work, someone came and did the laundry while we were out. (seems we didnt know how to use the euro machines and they did it at the apt!) All this and it was between Christmas and New Year. I have recommended them to friends, and no one has had an issue. They even went so far as to send someone to the apt to get the title of a book I had enjoyed so i could try and get a copy for myself once home...

I think bad things can happen on any trip but to condemn the company so harshly is a shame...

Paris
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: homeparisien ,USAparis, Imarketeres.net HomeInTown

The above poster is a troll for USAParis.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: homeparisien ,USAparis, Imarketeres.net HomeInTown

Butterfuy, it almost doesn't matter if 4going is a troll. Only a fool would risk their Paris vacation on an agency with such bad press. There are too many good owners and agencies out there.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
4,079 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: homeparisien ,USAparis, Imarketeres.net HomeInTown

I don't think 4going is a troll - just someone who had a positive experience with them (I think from back in 2009). The poster has submitted several reviews of many other places.

But as HappyGoin said, it's neither here nor there. I think anyone who reads the trip advisor forums lately has heard enough about the countless difficulties people are experiencing trying to get their security deposits back, that they would be foolish to proceed to rent with the company now. I think many are looking at starting a class action lawsuit.

4going, I think the posters have valid reasons to condemn the company harshly. I'm glad your experience was positive, but lately many, many people have not been so fortunate. I believe the company has now been dropped by the Better Business Bureau. Clearly things have changed there since you rented with them. Or if you rented recently, I think you should count yourself EXTREMELY fortunate that your deposit was returned.

Paris
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: homeparisien ,USAparis, Imarketeres.net HomeInTown

I suggested they are a troll because of their previous posts...

I used to work for this company and there is NO WAY they would send someone to an apartment free of charge to check a book title!

Bedoin, France
Level Contributor
4,908 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: homeparisien ,USAparis, Imarketeres.net HomeInTown

I thought that sounded kinda funny too ! :-)

Frisco, Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: homeparisien ,USAparis, Imarketeres.net HomeInTown

Are these people still around? I've sent several notices and no one is responding.

Paris, France
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: homeparisien ,USAparis, Imarketeres.net HomeInTown

Hello,

I own an apartment in Paris and decided in 2011 to leave it for short rentals via USA Paris. It went rather well the few first months but I had more and more trouble getting my money as the months went by.

I paid them a visit in Miami last february, we tried to find an agreement about the money they owed me and not only did they not pay me back but they told me stupid and awful things. It ended badly and they ran away with my money

DO NOT TRUST THEM. DO NOT RENT ANYTHING FROM THEM OR ANY OTHER COMPANY THEY MAY OWN (home parisien....)