We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VacationInParis

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
235 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
VacationInParis

Has anyone had experience with renting apartments through VacationInParis? Looking to find just the right place for 4 nights in October. Thanks very much!

atlanta
Level Contributor
4,362 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VacationInParis

I used them a few years ago.. No problems at all. Good to work with, easy arrangements everything was as promised.

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
612 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: VacationInParis

We've used them 4 times, they are great to work with!

We have two trips to Paris this year, and they have been wonderful in helping us find the perfect apartment for each trip.

It is especially nice to have the keys to "your" apartment in hand when you arrive in Paris. (they mail them to you before you leave) It's much easier than meeting someone to check in.

I would recommend them without any hesitation!

Garden Grove...
Level Contributor
3,209 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: VacationInParis

Ditto.

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
522 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: VacationInParis

After a few trips in hotels, a friend recommended VIP...and I just cannot say enough good things about them. As someone has already mentioned - they send the keys to you before you leave home.

We are booked for the second time for the same flat in the Marais that we had a couple of years ago. Long time until September - sigh.

Mboro. UK
Level Contributor
612 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: VacationInParis

I've used them and wouldn't hesitate to use them again

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
235 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: VacationInParis

Thank you for your quick responses!. I will look through VIP's offerings with confidence that we will find a great place. Long time until October, sigh too, but it will be a fun time planning and anticipating! :)

North Caroiina
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: VacationInParis

Used them twice in the past 12 months. Just got back from a great visit in one of their properties in the 6th.

It is also nice to have your keys in hand when you get off the plane.

Would use again or recommend without hesitation.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: VacationInParis

We used Vacation in Paris for a our trip in Sept 2011. The arrangements worked smoothly. we stayed in ID#8 Classique 70 rue St. Dominique - apartment was great, near markets and 3 blocks from the Eifel Tower. Very nice kitchen and bedroom setup.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: VacationInParis

So far so good for me. I'm scheduled to leave in May but VIP has been nothing short of professional and courteous.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
97 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: VacationInParis

You won't be disappointed with them. Great service, advice and apartments. I'm using them for the 4th time this October.