We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Disneyland - email contact

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Level Contributor
224 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Paris Disneyland - email contact

Hi,

Does anyone have an email contact address for Paris Disneyland, I am trying to book online from Australia, to get the 40% off package currently adviertised and there booking website keeps changing my country to Ireland, and the only contacts I can find are phone. I donlt really want to have to telephone France.

Thanks

Level Contributor
2,501 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris Disneyland - email contact

Did you check out the Disneyland forum? Hopefully someone there can help you. I had trouble booking a Disney trip from the states until a nice person on TA gave me with info for a UK travel agent that called me directly and helped me out.

Good luck on your trip.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
224 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris Disneyland - email contact

can you send me the link to the disneyland forum?

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,227 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris Disneyland - email contact

Hi Mickey65,

This is the link to our DLP forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g2079053-i21935-…

Just briefly, there are a couple of email addresses for DLP but only for Guest Information ( which usually just responds with an automated reply directing you to the Disney website ) or Guest Communication which often does the same!

Some overseas travellers have used World Travellers for booking DLP resort hotels/ tickets packages with UK discount prices. It may not be 40% though - the adverts are rather misleading. They say UP TO 40% so depending on which hotel you want, and arrival date, it could be lower or no discount at all!

Disney constantly change the discounts on the different hotels according to how bookings are going - it is a case of grabbing a good price when you can. If you delay booking, the price / offer can have gone up or down. It is always a bit of a gamble.

Some people have used their own address but leaving the country as UK when booking on the Disney UK site.

This is the travel company that some overseas people have used and said they were very helpful. I think Chitown may have booked with them.

http://www.disneylandresort-paris.co.uk/

If you book a hotel package, park tickets are usually included for every day including arrival and departure days, but confirm this to make sure. Sometimes people think they have got a good deal online with someone like Expedia, then realise that the price does not include park tickets.

There are 6 Disney owned hotels onsite, and 5 Selected ones just outside the resort perimeter road. The website link I gave has good descriptions of them.

Some people book room only through sites like Expedia, Alpharooms, Booking.com etc and then buy cheaper park tickets or Annual Passports online.

Edited: 15 March 2012, 02:52
4. Re: Paris Disneyland - email contact

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 19:18