We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rossybus Stop Outside CDG.

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Rossybus Stop Outside CDG.

Hi, First time visitor to CDG Airport, we will be arriving at Terminal 2b, can you share with me which exit to head for & where the nearest Rossybus Departure Point is located?. Thanks for any advice. Brett.

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
231 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rossybus Stop Outside CDG.

Just got it yesterday and was totally confussed when I arrived at the airport! When you pass through passport control and collect your baggage keep walking left way down into the food courts you will think it can't be down here but just keep walking I think once you get to mcdonalds or Starbucks there abouts you will see the ticket machine on the wall it's 10 euros per person and it gives you the times if the bus on the way also it took us about 45 mins to get to opera hope you find the right place ok :)

Charlottetown, PEI...
Level Contributor
532 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rossybus Stop Outside CDG.

The Rossybus stop is right outside the door at Exit 9. You can also pay the bus driver directly with euros.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rossybus Stop Outside CDG.

will be arriving at terminal 2e.Could you tell me which exit gate to take for rossybus

Kolkata (Calcutta...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rossybus Stop Outside CDG.

will be arriving at terminal 2e.Could you tell me which exit gate to take for rossybus

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rossybus Stop Outside CDG.

According to the RATP website, there are 5 boarding points at CDG:

Aéroport Charles de Gaulle direction Paris-Opéra, 5 points de montée : T1-T2BD-T2AC-T2EF, T3

6. Re: Rossybus Stop Outside CDG.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2014, 05:18