We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reservations at the Jules Verne

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
961 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
reservations at the Jules Verne

I am trying to book a reservation online at the Jules Verne and there doesn't seem to be a website I can find to do it. Is there one? I also tried to book a reservation online at Cafe de La Paix and received an answer back in French. Iam now trying to find someone to translate.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: reservations at the Jules Verne

Here is their website: http://www.lejulesverne-paris.com/. I just booked a lunch reservation on this sight last night for mid June. I did notice the night before when I tried to access the website on my Ipad that the website wouldn't load. Good luck!

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
961 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reservations at the Jules Verne

Thank you so much for your help. I tried it and it works. I am just uncomfortable about putting my credit card on the internet.Trip Advisor is amazing, everyone is so nice. I try and post as much information as I can about Orlando. I will also do it for my trip to Paris,

Thanks again.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,138 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reservations at the Jules Verne

>>I am just uncomfortable about putting my credit card on the internet.<<

If you put your card details into a secure form, you are not "putting the card on the internet". The information is encrypted and cannot be intercepted.

Millions of people buy stuff every day using credit cards over the internet.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
23,527 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: reservations at the Jules Verne

for things like restaurant reservations, google translate does an adequate job of helping you sort out meanings -- the translations are clunky but generally get the job done when the job doesn't require a legal contract

Lords Valley...
Level Contributor
1,578 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: reservations at the Jules Verne

Why don't you just call them direct. The number should be on their website. They speak english and you will have no problem. They will want to know where you are staying in Paris and will probably ask for a telephone contact number. It's best to call 3 -4 PM, Paris time.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25,182 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: reservations at the Jules Verne

If you go to www.lejulesverne-paris.com in the bottom left corner you will see "Reserve on line" click on that, then on the english flag in the reservations box. Select your date and it will indicate whether there are vacancies and suggest other times if there are not.

As far as I am prepared to go with a dummy booking, I cant see a requirement to give a CC number, but as Nick says, they are encrypted and perfectly safe. If by some strange means the card is misused, you have full protection from your bank against fraudulent use.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25,182 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: reservations at the Jules Verne

Re translations go to translate.google.com and cut and paste the text of something into the box, set the languages and get a pretty reasonable translation. If you want to translate a web page, copy and paste the URL into the box and it will translate the article.

It is by no means perfect but you will get the idea.

8. Re: reservations at the Jules Verne

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2013, 10:23