We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PSG Footbqall

Springfield, IL
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
PSG Footbqall

I am going to the PSG football game on May 2. Can anyone recommend a restaurant that may go well with this experience. Also, I tried to purchase tickets through the PSG website. It was confusing and unsuccessful. Should I call? Go with a broker and pay too much. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Paris, France
Level Contributor
517 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PSG Footbqall

PSG has a huge fan club store on Champs Elysees (#27), you can probably try your luck there depending on when you arrive but I must confess I do not know whether they sell tickets there or just merchandising products.

You can also try the English version of FNAC Spectacles at http://www.fnactickets.com: they are the biggest chain of cultural goods and services in France and I see the tickets programmed there (not currently on sale though)

Tom

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
457 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PSG Footbqall

I have always bought my PSG tickets through FNAC with no problems. I just bring the credit card and my passport when I collect the tickets at one of their locations. I even picked up tickets for a PSG game from a FNAC in Brussels. It is fairly easy to use the website since they have an English version. Don't think you need to buy tickets from a broker unless you are looking at an OM, Lyon or Montpellier (only because they are first) game.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
268 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PSG Footbqall

Do they serve beer at Parc Prince at PSG games?

Thanks.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: PSG Footbqall

Any update? I want to goto the match of Paris Saint Germain ( PSG ) vs Valenciennes FC Tickets on 4 May 2013 at 20:00.

Thanks.

Canberra, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: PSG Footbqall

Hi,

I am also after information on how to buy tickets for the PSG vs Valenciennes game. I am going with my wife and we arrive to Paris on that Saturday (4th May) early morning.

- Is it safe to go to the stadium with my wife, i.e. is this a high profile match?

- Can you get tickets on the day or what's the best website to buy them from?

-what is the average price for a ticket?

Thanks for the info

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: PSG Footbqall

You can buy tickets on the official site. Search PSG tickets (viagogo).

I would love to hear the answers for your others questions though, I have no idea.

I have not bought mine yet for the same reasons.

Bexley, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: PSG Footbqall

Do you still need tickets? I have two I bought for €70 each face value for the game today but I can no longer attend.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: PSG Footbqall

Ive bought my tickets by viagogo when I was in Brazil yet, I arrived yesterday and took it at the stadium, its very organized and safe. Sorry for the late reply, see you!

Edited: 05 May 2013, 07:04
9. Re: PSG Footbqall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2014, 06:18