We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help me! Unable to book through tgv-europe.com!

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York, NY
Level Contributor
205 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Please help me! Unable to book through tgv-europe.com!

I'm trying to buy tickets for Paris-York via London and I have been unable to book it (through through tgv-europe) because I get an error message.after choosing the inward route. It's so frustrating because the prices keep increasing by the day but I can't book the trip. The error message reads as follows: "A technical error has occurred, please try again later"

I have been following the instructions about using Antartic, etc and I can't still book it. Please HELP!

thanks, M

Santa Fe NM
Level Contributor
8,878 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please help me! Unable to book through tgv-europe.com!

Book 2 separate tickets

eurostar.com and

http://www.eastcoast.co.uk/

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,945 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please help me! Unable to book through tgv-europe.com!

Or try booking the whole trip with Eurostar.

The tgv-europe web site is run by the French railways, and they do not operate Eurostar or any trains in UK.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please help me! Unable to book through tgv-europe.com!

YES sidneynick, you're indeed an expert for train travel! Eurostar worked. 5 minutes and much cheaper than what I was getting quoted at tgv, even the Paris-London leg was cheaper b/c they have an offer for young ones. So I saved more than a $100!

Thanks much again!

MaLu

4. Re: Please help me! Unable to book through tgv-europe.com!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 15:42