We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food markets and/or eating cheap in the Montorgueil

New York, NY
Level Contributor
205 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Food markets and/or eating cheap in the Montorgueil

Any good supermarkets/markets near Dussoubs rue in the Montorgueil neighborhood? Any good bakeries, cheap and good restaurants/cafes? I'd love to know...

Thanks

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
491 reviews
from US$72.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,167 reviews
from US$109.40*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
585 reviews
from US$51.60*
Special Offer
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
464 reviews
from US$301.00*
US$334.40
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11,123 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Food markets and/or eating cheap in the Montorgueil

Rue Montorgueil is filled with supermarkets, restaurants and food sellers at all price points.

There is also a food market on Rue Montmartre around the corner from Rue Montorgueil. I just can't recall what days it operates.

A great area for food - you will not go hungry.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food markets and/or eating cheap in the Montorgueil

Thank you. Our apartment is equipped with a nice kitchen so I imagine we'll be doing a good amount of basic cooking. I heard about good rotisserie chicken and good quality frozen foods, adding those to the good choices of cheese, breads, and cold cuts... and fresh produce from the markets.

If I'm missing anything, please let me know. Thx

3. Re: Food markets and/or eating cheap in the Montorgueil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 20:40