We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Flights/Airlines from Australia to Paris

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Best Flights/Airlines from Australia to Paris

I have flown BA from Tokyo to London (2006) and wasn't impressed at all. I don't like Thai Airways as I had the most unpleasant flight ever with them. Prefer known brands and direct flights, eg Emirates, Etihad etc. looking at Qantas at the moment. any suggestions???

Sydney
Level Contributor
46 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best Flights/Airlines from Australia to Paris

OP, as pointed out above, if you're going to fly Qantas, make sure it's not via Bangkok/Hong Kong as they only fly to London/Frankfurt via Singapore (QF 1/2 or 5/6 ex Sydney and 9/10 ex Melbourne) anything else and you WILL get a BA codeshare. The London flights are all A380.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
769 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Best Flights/Airlines from Australia to Paris

I try to fly direct to SE Asia these days and aim for the shortest flying time. Coming from Adelaide not all the airlines fly direct from here. I've flown Singapore Airlines to Europe in 2006 with no problems and am flying with them again very soon. I've flown Malaysian Airlines to Japan via KL also with no issues. Qantas always seems too expensive, although I have enough points for a long distance reward flight. Price is also a consideration. I can only afford cattle class.

13. Re: Best Flights/Airlines from Australia to Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 22:41