We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Euros for apartment payment

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
529 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Euros for apartment payment

Hello

We fly from Australia into London, stay a few days, then travel, via the Eurostar, to Paris. On arrival in Paris we require several hundred Euros payment for our apartment.

Where would it be best to exchange Aussie dollars for said Euros?

Many thanks in anticipation of the valued advice I have come to expect form TA reviewers.

Jules

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Euros for apartment payment

Why did I buy a travel card Lynn? Seemed like a good idea at the time. There was no load up fee (for the first load) on ANZ and Commonwealth - and the wide boys told me how to avoid the subsequent fees, just set up a new one!! Simple! Hole-in-the-wall for me from now on! Learning all the time.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25,180 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Euros for apartment payment

Going, I understand, they are really good at their job. Just lay a bet that if the bank brings out something new, it is going to benefit them not us.

I am in process of getting the Citibank fee free Visa debit, and it is so bl**dy involved I think they don't want you to do it really.

Go for 28 degrees and ING perhaps. Nick and I both have 28 degrees and it allows me to get money to my son in America at very little cost, and Nick is really happy with the ING Everyday Orange ($2.50 per ATM withdrawal OS) I liked my NAB Gold Visa debit but I knew they would eventually stop it. Too good to be true for a major bank.

23. Re: Euros for apartment payment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2013, 20:46