We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eiffel Tower dinner

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Eiffel Tower dinner

My wife and I, and some friends, have dinner booked at Paris 58, on the Eiffel Tower in late July, and we want to know how difficult it is getting to the restaurant ahead of the qeues. If we show our dinner tickets, can we "jump" the queue to get up, or do we have to line up with everyone else to get up the lift?

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
491 reviews
from US$72.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,167 reviews
from US$109.40*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
585 reviews
from US$51.60*
Special Offer
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
464 reviews
from US$301.00*
US$334.40
Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
10,502 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eiffel Tower dinner

They have their own lift.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
1,825 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eiffel Tower dinner

I may be wrong, but I think the restaurant with its own lift is Jules Verne, not Tour 58.

Jo

Seal Beach...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eiffel Tower dinner

JoDen, You are right...it's Jules Verne that has it's own lift. I ate at Tour 58 for lunch 3 years ago. I had to buy a ticket and then they directed me to a lift near the restaurant. I was put at the head of the line. That being said, all lifts were operating at that time. WIth the current problems with the lifts, I do not know how they are dealing with reservations for the restaurant.

Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
10,502 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eiffel Tower dinner

Sorry, I thought it served both. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eiffel Tower dinner

Does anyone know if all lifts are open now, or are they still doing maintanance?

6. Re: Eiffel Tower dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2013, 20:46