We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris apartments

Level Contributor
53 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Paris apartments

I know this is a difficult question, however here goes. We are two couples who are spending 4 days in Paris and want to rent an affordable apartment with two proper double beds. Our budget is quite tight and we don't mind which area we stay in as long as it is near a metro station.Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
503 Reviews
from US$72.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,184 Reviews
from US$108.80*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower...
790 Reviews
from US$123.80*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
628 Reviews
from US$73.80*
Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris apartments

You could try 'VRBO Paris', their site lists hundreds of apartments in Paris. You may select 'area' to refine search based on proximity to main stations by clicking on the map, sort list by selecting "sleeps low to high", then try to find something that is described as fitting your requirements re: price, beds, location. Remember to try to focus your search on apartments that have several positive reviews, and look elsewhere on web for reviews on apartments/ owners etc. Reviews that mention ease of communication with owner, accuracy of description etc.. are helpful. The VRBO site also has important 'tips' on renting apartments which is helpful to read if you are new to apartment rentals (or not) Try to short list a few that meet your needs in case first choices are not available, and sometimes if you check back with TA, there may be someone famliar with the property you like. Hope this helps you get started and good luck!

Bedoin, France
Level Contributor
4,908 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris apartments

Without knowing exactly what your budget is, per night and in euros, it is hard to recommend anything.

Here is a link to an agency I use often that is about as budget as you can get. I've never had issues with them. If you do a search on this forum, you'll get lots of threads on the agency, so you can decide for yourself.

Level Contributor
53 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris apartments

Thanks for your prompt replies. really helpful. I had looked at some sites, but it's really good to know that someone who takes time to answer questions, can actually recommend a site. will start checking

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
11,778 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris apartments

Try airbnb also, they have a huge range and you generally get to chat to the owner beforehand.

Ulverston, United...
Level Contributor
177 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paris apartments

Take a look at "Couette et Cafe du Marais". Good reviews on this site, well located and reasonably priced. We have booked with "Paris at Home" for later this year but we only need one room; if we had needed two beds I would have gone for the above. Good luck!

6. Re: Paris apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2013, 10:17