We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paris spending money

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
paris spending money

hi guys im going to paris for my first wedding annerversary i have already booked and paid for flights7hotel and one evening meal im going at the end of august and have budget of 1200 euros for 4 days 3 nights is this enough or do i need more thankyou in advance for any help people

tim

Lords Valley...
Level Contributor
1,605 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: paris spending money

It depends on what you plan to do and the level of restaurant you plan frequent.

Essex
Level Contributor
28,185 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: paris spending money

EUR 300 per day sounds 'generous' to me even for 2 peeps as I can easly 'get by' with less than EUR 50 per day in Paris when going solo.

However as previously said, depends what you want to do, where you want to go, and how you mean to 'get about' too!

You know that you can just take money from ATM's these days for a very low rate, don't you??

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: paris spending money

a few bars at night maybe a club it depnds on the wife its her treat and with regard to eating out i have a main night out planned which is the Bateaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise on the Seine so for the other 2 nights looking at mid level restaurant nothing to posh but not a hole either as i said im staying very centeral so walking will be most part of getting around at night and metro during the day and yes i will have plastic as a back up i just like to get a budget and try and stick to it and as this is our first year married i just dont want anything to go wrong ie running out of cash lol

Edited: 16 August 2012, 02:08
Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
5,817 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: paris spending money

A budget of €300 per day is about right if you don't eat at very fancy restaurants and you don't do much shopping. The minimum would be around €100 per person, per day.

5. Re: paris spending money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 01:18