We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colored jeans?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Colored jeans?

Lots of colored jeans here and looks like for the fall as well. Same in Paris??

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
21,841 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Colored jeans?

I saw them,, but who cares, wear what you want, I saw a little bit of absolutely everything going.. I know you are thinking you don't want to stand out like a sore thumb or something, but in a city like Paris I will often just sit in a cafe and people watch for an hour while resting and nursing a drink, and there is such a huge variety of outfits,, I honestly can't say that I saw any one look more then another ( ok,did notice the continued fashion fad among the young for short shorts with leggings or nylons on underneath,,)

London, United...
Level Contributor
9,239 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Colored jeans?

tripadvisor.co.uk/…42808576

You may find an answer here.

KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Colored jeans?

thanks UK for that link- helpful!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Colored jeans?

It is up to you to set the style. Somebody has to do it!

KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Colored jeans?

Will do- however think I will stick to more of a fall color- that is what I would do at home in Sept.

6. Re: Colored jeans?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 05:17