We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CDG Transfer b/n 2E and 2F

Hermosa Beach...
Level Contributor
443 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
CDG Transfer b/n 2E and 2F

Hi - I'm arriving into 2E on the big Airbus 380 from LAX and only have an hour to transfer to my next flight in 2F. Feeling like I'm probably going to miss my flight as I assume I will have to go through both passport control and security.

Any advice/tips on making this flight? My experiences in CDG have not been great.

Thanks.

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,261 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CDG Transfer b/n 2E and 2F

Which airline(s)?

Are you flying on one ticket or two?

Are you checking any bags?

Hermosa Beach...
Level Contributor
443 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CDG Transfer b/n 2E and 2F

Air France and connecting to Air France. I am traveling solo and will be checking a bag but I assume this will not be an issue as they should just transfer it for me (based on past experience).

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,261 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CDG Transfer b/n 2E and 2F

Well, then, on arrival, go to the Air France transfer desk for instructions. Air France does not book impossible connections. They really don't care to be rescheduling everyone and chasing down checked bags.

4. Re: CDG Transfer b/n 2E and 2F

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2013, 10:17