We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B Roissy ( cdg airport)

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
496 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
B&B Roissy ( cdg airport)

planned a quad room@ B&B Roissy @ CDG Airport just for overnight on the way to Frankfurt.

Quad room looks large, but a lot of the reviews are real bad...dirty place etc etc

Appears to be disgrunted passengers off a cancelled AF Flight ??

Has anyone stayed there recently & agree with the bad reviews ???

Also need to know how far from the Hotel is the Train into Paris or would we need to take the shuttle back to the Airport & get the train from CDG Station into Paris ????

Thanks

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
20,949 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B Roissy ( cdg airport)

Yes, you would need to take the shuttle back to the airport to get the train from CDG into Paris.

Note that shuttle service may not be nearly as convenient or efficient as you would presume. Most hotels use the same service. One after another bus may be full during busy times. The route is circuitous. There are many, many, stops and delays as passengers (and their bags) get on and off. You should plan to allow plenty of time in each direction.

Be sure to check the time of the last shuttle and the earliest shuttle.

Appears to me disgruntled with the hotel...choice of Air France...

And, the other reviews are, not surprisingly, consistent.

Not a place I'd choose for all the complaints mentioned.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
3,464 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B Roissy ( cdg airport)

Not sure if they have quad room but Ibis hotel is about in the same price range for standard rooms (depending on dates), is right on the airport site (as with Novotel and Sheraton, in wholly different price brackets) and has much better reviews. Not sure if it would match your date and party size requirements though.

I would also avoid the hotels "near CDG", which may lead to more actual transfer time than a plain cab from Paris.

New York
Level Contributor
496 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B&B Roissy ( cdg airport)

Thanks....we will continue to look

I was worried about some of the reviews, since we are seniors traveling together & just on an overnite before heading to Germany

Appreciate your response

4. Re: B&B Roissy ( cdg airport)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2013, 10:16