We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buy an iphone 5 where ?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Buy an iphone 5 where ?

Hi.Im going to Paris in next days.Can u tell me where i can buy iPhone 5 if not at apple stroe or apple reseller ( iphones are just end )?Some shops at or near center city?Thank u so much !:)

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,295 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buy an iphone 5 where ?

Apple Store at Opéra or Louvres Pyramid 1st, hen maybe Fnac stores (all over town, the one on Champs Élysées being open on Sundays though very crowded.

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,295 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buy an iphone 5 where ?

Sorry. I should have said that they may not be available yet in stores. I ordered mine from Apple today and they expect I should get it between Dec.5 and Dec. 11...

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buy an iphone 5 where ?

Oh so long.. What about now? Is it available somewhere close to the Champs Élysées ?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,671 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buy an iphone 5 where ?

FNAC has them in stock:

http://tinyurl.com/b4derf9

899 euros. I'll stick with my 3GS.

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,295 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buy an iphone 5 where ?

Make the calculation. I bought mine $899 CDN plus sales tax (GST+QST) for a total of $1,033.63 CDN vs the 899 euros minus 12% VAT, converted at 1.30 CDN $ per euro that equals $1,028.46 CDN.

More or less the same and it is unlocked (main reason I buy it from Apple so I can use my Rogers SIM when in Canada and my SFR SIM when in France)

And you can't compare 3GS with 5, two whole different worlds. I would never get back to my 3GS, definitely.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
2,972 posts
329 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Buy an iphone 5 where ?

yymca6, not quite. The 5 is a new smaller mini sim...and last I checked, the SFR SIM is the larger size that fits into the 4 or 4s. I have the SFR SIM. If by chance the new smaller size that fits into the 5 is available when I arrive, I will of course "upgrade".

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,295 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Buy an iphone 5 where ?

I know it's a smaller SIM since I already have my iPhone 5 here with a Rogers. SIM in it.

According to the SFR website the Nano SIM's should be available now. It's the LTE network that we will have to wait for in France, as long as September for Paris.

I will be in Paris for Christmas and intend to get a SFR Nano SIM.

I still have my 4s with my SFR card in it (and my 5 Rogers).

I'll let you know if the Nano SIMs are available when I come back, but I guess they should since the iPad uses the Nano from 3r generation on.

PT
Level Contributor
5 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Buy an iphone 5 where ?

How much is iPhone 5 32GB?

Is it the same sim card as iPhone 4?

Thanks

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,295 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Buy an iphone 5 where ?

Go on www.apple.fr for prices.

iPhone 5 has a new smaller SIM, the Nano SIM, instead of the Micro SIM (for iPhone 4)

PT
Level Contributor
5 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Buy an iphone 5 where ?

Merci Beaucoup !