We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montparnasse to Disneyland

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Montparnasse to Disneyland

Hi

I am staying very close to Gare Montparnasse. Would appreciate if someone can guide me about how to travel to Disneyland from Montparnasse.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Barnstaple, Robin Hood's Bay, Whitby
Level Contributor
4,848 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Montparnasse to Disneyland

Take the Metro linge 4 direction Porte de Clignancourt to the station Les Halles or Chatelet. Both of them are connected Chatelet-les-Halles, where you change onto the RER-line A direction Marne-la-Vallée / Chessy Parcs Disneyland.

You could also take the linge 6 direction Nation to the station Nation (i am a poet and don't know it...) where you can change onto the RER A direction Marne-la-Vallée / Chessy Parcs Disneyland.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Montparnasse to Disneyland

Thanks for the directions. Do I get to purchase the RER A tickets at the first station or do I have to purchase them after I alight at Nation / Les Halles? Also,are round trip tickets available on the Paris Metro?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Barnstaple, Robin Hood's Bay, Whitby
Level Contributor
4,848 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Montparnasse to Disneyland

You'll find ticket info on this link:

parisbytrain.com/rer-train-paris-to-euro-dis…

You may be best to get a pass depending on how long you are in Paris to cover your whole journey.

4. Re: Montparnasse to Disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2013, 10:16