We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help with Hotel and transportation, Please !!!

Webb City, Missouri
Level Contributor
96 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Need help with Hotel and transportation, Please !!!

My wife and I are going to Paris for along weekend from December 28-December 31. I need to find a hotel with airport transfer and something close to their public transportation that's easy to find to get into City Centre. Our budget will be about 80-100 Euro a night. Any and all help would be great appreciated. THANK YOU !!!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,830 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help with Hotel and transportation, Please !!!

So how has your search gone so far - any possibilities that the TA community can check?

Given the well distributed public transport system, your question boils down to a hotel that provides (a free?) airport transfer for less than E100 per night?

Use your preferred search engine to ask: Paris hotels less than Euro 100 per night. This is what I got:

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k48…

See if any hotels at that price provide free transfers. Then you can adjust your expectations accordingly and search again.

Then bring back some selections that appeal to you and ask for an opinion on their quality. That way you will be better informed and better able to assess the advice you receive and then to make a decision.

Lords Valley...
Level Contributor
1,614 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help with Hotel and transportation, Please !!!

You should be able to find some hotels in your price range but I doubt you will find anything with airport transfers. You might want to consider a hotel near CDG (if that is your airport) where you may find something in your price range. They usually have free shuttle transfers to and from the terminals where you can get public transportation to the city center. Search CDG hotels in the box at the upper right of your screen.

Another option is to find a central hotel in your range in the city and take the RER and Metro to your location.

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
18,900 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help with Hotel and transportation, Please !!!

A hotel close to a RER-B (commuter train) stop might be convenient, then you can just take the train from/to CDG.

More info here:

parisbytrain.com/charles-de-gaulle-airport-c…

A couple hotels in city centre that might suit:

http://www.saintpierre-hotel.com/en/index.php

hotel-cluny.fr/hotel-cluny-sorbonne-paris-en…

https://www.3colleges.fr/en/

4. Re: Need help with Hotel and transportation, Please !!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 11:18