We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good gym to lift in for Paris...

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Good gym to lift in for Paris...

Hi TA,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good gym to train at while I am in Paris, I have not booked a hotel yet but imagine I'd be staying in the more tourist friendly areas, possibly the 6th district. Looking for a place to workout in while I am there, I am more into gyms than fitness clubs.

Thanks as always to anyone who replies.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
3,464 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Good gym to lift in for Paris...

Been going to Vit'Halles on Bd Raspail for some time. Nothing to write home about but does the job.

Other options in the area would include:

- Club Med Gym on rue de Rennes (higher end);

- Health City on bd St Germain (too expensive for what if offers IMO);

- there are some other, more niche clubs (such as the one of famous Veronique & Davina) but they tend to be more fitness than gym clubs;

- not in the area, but very nice (and expensive) is L'Usine at Opera and Beaubourg (not sure they do daily passes, though)

2. Re: Good gym to lift in for Paris...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 05:15