We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabaret- Yes/No

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
163 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Cabaret- Yes/No

Hi All

Is a cabaret show worth it? and if so which one do you recommend?

I have read numerous reviews and been onto the websites but still cant decide whether it is any good.

We are just looking for a fun filled night out, with a few drinks, no dinner...

Thanks

PARIS
Level Contributor
12,812 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabaret- Yes/No

I would say no. They are too expensive for what they are...and drink prices can be silly.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,355 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabaret- Yes/No

Totally agree with the last comment!

Bellmore, New York
Level Contributor
836 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabaret- Yes/No

We went to the Paradis Latin but did not have dinner there. We reserved via email and did not purchase the ticket online. We merely provided our reservation number on entry. The cost was much less than the show at Moulin Rouge. It is easy to get to via metro and the area is very safe. We enjoyed the show but you can read many reviews on TA and decide for yourself. There are plenty of other places to eat dinner or have a light meal before or after the show. Would not do it again but we did have an enjoyable evening........not like a NY Broadway show but fun.

laj
Brisbane Aust
Level Contributor
376 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabaret- Yes/No

I love going. It's a nice night out. You know what to expect. I've been to Moulin Rouge twice and Lido recently. Much of a muchness. Lidos show is slightly better but Moulin Rouge's costumes are a lot better. I'd go to Moulin Rouge if I hadn't seen the same show twice. You get half a bottle of nice champagne with the show and that's plenty. Just a nice night out...

5. Re: Cabaret- Yes/No

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2013, 05:15