We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lost info - please help

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
atlanta, ga
Level Contributor
461 posts
Save Topic
Lost info - please help

I'm a bit behind in getting ready for my trip and I have lots of info from this forum on what train to take where but I can't find the info about getting from the Latin Quarter to CDG airport? I know someone told me to get to the airport at 10 am for 1 pm flight but I somehow didn't copy down what they said to do to get to the airport. Can anyone advise me please? We will have our luggage so I'm thinking we may not feel like changing trains unless it's super easy. We are two blocks from Notre Dame on St. Germaine Blvd.

waterlooville uk
Level Contributor
1,881 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lost info - please help

There is an RER station at St Michel / Notre Dame (on Boulevard St Michel near the river) and it's a direct train from there to CDG. Take care to get on the right train as the line splits in the north of the city. You need the B3 train.

http://www.ratp.fr/ may help. At the top of the home page is a tab called International Passengers - this will take you to the English section of the site which includes a journey planner. It's about 35 minutes.

Hope this helps.

atlanta, ga
Level Contributor
461 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lost info - please help

Thank you so much kebabs! That would be easy for us to do and we'll be saving money too. Thanks for the website as well. I did not know about it either. We are actually coming into London first and then taking Eurostar to Paris later. I see the weather forecast has changed for London and now I have to revamp my packing list.

Coeur D'alene, Idaho
Level Contributor
579 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lost info - please help

You've been given great advice above, but just in case you're curious, here's a link to the original thread you were part of.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k58749…

atlanta, ga
Level Contributor
461 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lost info - please help

Wow KirkandMimi - thanks so much! I remember now why that thread went out of my mind as I do not like someone on it. But IrishRovr was helpful and told me the same thing as listed above so now it IS in my notes! Now I'm going to revamp my packing list as the weather has changed for both London and Paris. Thanks again everyone!

USA
Level Contributor
27,751 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lost info - please help

Though there is an entrance to the large SAINT MICHEL station at Place Saint Michel, you must make an underground Correspondence through the station for a couple of blocks, to get to the RER lignes portion of the station. You may be better off, heading for the entrances for the SAINT MICHEL-NOTRE DAME portion of the station above-ground. The entrances to the RER portion of the station are located near PETIT PONT across the Seine---at the intersections of quai Saint Michel, quai de Montebello and rue Saint Juacques instead.