We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Palais de Bourse

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
924 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to Palais de Bourse

Please could someone advise the most efficient way, via public transport, to reach the Holiday Inn, Paris Opera-Grands Boulevard,

30 - 32, Boulevard Poissonniere, Paris, from Charles de Gaulle Airport.

Any assistance is most appreciated.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,645 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to Palais de Bourse

The Hotel website is always a good resource for this information: holidayinn.com/hotels/…directions

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
924 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to Palais de Bourse

Thank you. I do have that information. Was just needing confirmation this was the most efficient way.

waterlooville uk
Level Contributor
1,881 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to Palais de Bourse

It's not very often I recommend taxis, as I'm a keen public transport user, but if this is your first trip to Paris it's well worth the €50-€60 to travel in comfort, door to door, from the airport.

Your hotel is not on any direct train or bus route from CDG and would require changing lines - not a great prospect with luggage when you're tired.

I know you specifically asked about public transport but this is another option.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
924 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport to Palais de Bourse

Thanks very much. I won't have much luggage and will be flying in after a week of business in Milan, so will not be tired.

I think I have it figured out, but thanks again.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
924 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport to Palais de Bourse

It is a doddle. Take the Roissy bus from the Airport. Exit 11.

Ten euros to the City Centre. Then 6 euros by taxi to the Grand Boulevards area.

6. Re: Airport to Palais de Bourse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2014, 05:16