We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Saint Germain Stadium Seating Guide

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, GA
9 posts
Save Topic
Paris Saint Germain Stadium Seating Guide

We are traveling to Paris in 2 weeks to see a PSG vs Lille game with our boys and need some advise on getting to the stadium from the 7th, what time should we go if the game starts at 9pm, is there food and drink available, how can I view the seating guide on line, etc.

Would love any help.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris Saint Germain Stadium Seating Guide

People use metro lines 9 or 10 to go to the Parc des Princes.

http://www.leparcdesprinces.fr/Home.html

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,956 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris Saint Germain Stadium Seating Guide

Aim to arrive around 30-45 minutes before kickoff, the stadium is old and uncomfortable, there is little to recommend getting in early unless you wish to take photos.

Mediocre food and overpriced drinks are available in the stadium, best to avoid if possible.

From the 7th take the metro from La Motte Piquet to Porte D'Autueil

Hoboken, New...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris Saint Germain Stadium Seating Guide

Can you tell me how you got tickets? I am going in May and would like to see a game.

4. Re: Paris Saint Germain Stadium Seating Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2014, 05:19