We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special restaurant meal

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
The Midlands...
Level Contributor
31 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Special restaurant meal

My partner is taking me to Paris in early Feb for 3 nights Mon-Thurs. We are staying at the Hotel Monmartre Mon Amour and I'd love to treat him to a special meal while we are away.

My budget is up to £200 ( 230 Euros) for us both to eat and enjoy a drink and I guess I'm not really looking for tiny plates of bizarre food, just a really nice genuinely French meal and a restaurant thats romantic or has a nice cosey atmosphere or fantastic veiw.

Can anyone recommend anywhere?

I have looked at Bistrotters and will be booking a table there too but it would be amazing if there was a restaurant in my budget that had a stunning Parisian veiw.

Thanks in advance :)

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,395 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Special restaurant meal

www.cieldeparis.com/fr/reservations.html

My recommendation is 'Le Ciel de Paris' at the top of Tour Montparnasse.

Excellent views of the city and very good food. They have several different menu plans.

1. Menu soir 'Balcon', 65 € per person , 3 courses. at 7 pm or 9:30 pm

2. Menu Grand Écran, 114€, 3 courses and a bottle of wine . More elaborate menu.

There is also a special lunch menu.

The Midlands...
Level Contributor
31 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Special restaurant meal

That looks fabulous!

Thank you Chrisky :)

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,395 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Special restaurant meal

Your welcome. Hope you decide to go and can get reservations, they tend to book up quickly.

4. Re: Special restaurant meal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2014, 05:18