We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Napolean Tours of paris

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Napolean Tours of paris

I am going to Paris for a week at the end of March and would love to do a walking guided tour of Napolean sites.The problem is any of these tours i have seen on the Internet are about E300 for 4 people.Is it possible to get any tours cheaper for a solo traveller.Many Thanks for any assistance any any other advice of taking in the sites in Paris.

PARIS
Level Contributor
12,812 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Napolean Tours of paris

On my Blackberry so not really checking the net but surely this is the type of thing that you could do yourself??

Not the same thing but by surfing a little I have found a fab article on a 'David Bowie tour' of Berlin which I will do myself in May.

2. Re: Napolean Tours of paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2014, 06:16