We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from Canada to Paris

Vancouver, British...
2 posts
Save Topic
Flights from Canada to Paris

Are there any good seat sales from Vancouver to Paris for Spring Break in March 2013?

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
3,112 posts
341 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights from Canada to Paris

Try this site and ask questions on the forum of other Vancouver travellers:

http://www.yvrdeals.com/

Edited: 11 February 2013, 05:23
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30,831 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights from Canada to Paris

Have you checked www.airtransat.ca

Vancouver, British...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights from Canada to Paris

Thanks for the tips. The yvr deals site is great but the best prices are in May and we are going for Spring Break. Air Transit is usually great for deals but my searchs turned up nothing. I then did some of my own searches online and did find some good prices with Air Canada. When I went into my travel agent yesterday she found me a seat sale with AC and saved me another $300.They also have some great package deals with hotel included that I am seriously looking into. Anyone else out there finding anything better?

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
18,819 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights from Canada to Paris

Can check for Transat Holidays discounted air/hotel packages (with breakfast, and transfers are sometimes included).

There is also Corsair and Air France. You might want to signup on Air France website to receive news of their sales and promotions, such as this one:

airfrance.ca/CA/…promotion_flash.htm

Montreal
Level Contributor
2,542 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights from Canada to Paris

You could also check with www.hipmunk.com

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,314 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flights from Canada to Paris

You can book hotels with Transat Tours at a good price (even if not bought at the same time as flights). That's often what we do if we get flights on AF from Montréal.

Ask your travel agent after checking the online booklet on Transat Holidays website (downloadable PDF)

7. Re: Flights from Canada to Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 07:15